Thursday 24 April 2008

A silly quiz before I leave work...

I know I haven't blogged properly for ages but I'm too busy and important! :p

List the last 12 people who wrote on your facebook wall:

1 Mitch Wilson
2 Josh Reynolds
3 Andy Hornby
4 Sarah Green
5 Jane Dawson
6 Stephanie Hay
7 Ed Borgnis
8 Lucy Barnett
9 Lauren Tish
10. Fay Hennell
11. Kate Dawson
12. James Chapman


Q: Have you ever kissed number 7?
Probably whilst drunk ;P

Q: What's the best memory you have of 9?
Gossiping and giggling in State Fair rehearsals :)

Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?
I don't know! :( Soon, hopefully

Q: Is number 8 pretty?
She's beautiful

Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
I believe it was that she had very very long pretty hair and seemed quite young...

Q: How did you meet 3?
At work - I gave him a tour when he came for interview

Q: Is 11 your best friend?
No, but I don't really have one best friend anyway!

Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month?
No - she's all over the place and hard to track down! :p

Q: Do you think 12 has a crush on you?
That would be gross, he's my cousin.

Q: When was the last time you saw 2?
I bumped into him on the tube sometime last year

Q: Have you ever been to 1's house?
Sadly, no, but once he's back from Japan I plan to spend time there hanging out and drinking lots :)

Q: Would you ever kiss 6?
She's a girl...so probably not!

Q: When's the next time you'll see 10?
Not sure, but hopefully we'll go see a show before the summer

Q: Are you really close to 3?
We haven't known each other that long!

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4?
Ummmm no I don't think so but it would be a fun trip. We tend to dance instead.

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?
I don't think so!

Q: What do you and number 7 talk about the most?
Outings and productions of musicals, generally!

Q: Would you give number 5 a hug?
Any time :)

Q: Would you ever go on a date with number 11?
It seems unlikely...!

Q: Are you in love with number 8?
No - but we do protect each other from hungry alsations

Q: When have you lied to number 4?
Never that I know of!! Wouldn't want to.

Q: Do you know a secret about number 8?
I wish I did...I could blackmail her with it :p

Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5.
They’ve never met. And are unlikely to!

Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 12?
That he's also family, and has recently moved to London, both of which are Good Things.

Q: What is the worst thing about number 6?
She's one of the few people that puts my administration skills to shame

Q: Have you ever danced with number 2?
Ummm probably at an RUT christmas party long ago... we probably danced in the foyer of the Palace quite a bit, too!

Q: How long have you known number 12?
My whole life!

Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 8?
Nope! And I wouldn't want to be... she'd be scary, man!

Q: Does number 9 have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
She is married, I believe.

Q: Have you ever been a co-worker with number 6?
Only on our current production

Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 12 in the face?
No.

Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother?
Yes indeed - and they got on very well :)

Q. How did you meet number 6?
At university, probably through some MTW people

Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5?
Only by feeding her too many biscuits in the office in Edinburgh! :p

Q: What is 2's favorite food?
I don't know - probably pizza

Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest?
Mitch, for being reliably and hilariously inappropriate

Q: Who is the most flirtatious?
Ed. Whore.

Q: If you could change one thing about number 7, what would it be?
Stop him being a whore ;p

Q: Say something nice about number11.
She works too hard (according to her facebook statuses!) and was always smiling, even under huge pressure at C Venues!

Q: What kind of car does number 8 have?
A hired one, if any.

Q: Which one lives the farthest away?
Mitch, currently - he's in Japan!

Q: Which one do you hang out with the most?
Probably Steph at the moment, although often that's at meetings!

Q: Who is the loudest?
Ed or Josh

Q: Have you travelled anywhere with number 8?
Not really!

Q: If you gave #9 £100 dollars, what would they spend it on?
Probably something pretty and some presents for her girls!

No comments: