Tuesday 18 March 2008

Oooh, a quiz! Lunchtime blog it is... (Stolen from Jon)

1. What is something that people say to you that always gets on your nerves?
'Haitch' always annoys me... as does 'I'm fed up of it' (which should be 'I'm fed up WITH it')... my father has turned me into a grammar geek!

2. Name something you have in common with all your siblings.
My face? And being fairly musical, I suppose.

3. Whats the last thing you said to someone & to who?
"Cool" to my colleague Sherrell, just now!

4. If someone who didn't know you had to guess your name, what hint would give them?
You can't guess my name - it's impossible. Like Rumplestiltskin.

6. Have you ever called 999?
No, thank goodness.

7. Do you own an iPod?
Yes and it's just been updated with some exciting new software so I love it even more than I did before :)

8. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes - in fact Tarbit's baby has been born very recently :)

9. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Ragtime (that Tim bought me in New York - yay!)

10. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, obviously.

11. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Not that I know of!

12. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
I can't remember! This means it has been too long.

13. Can you whistle?
Yes

14. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No!

15. Do you get along better with men or women?
Men, I think.

16. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side. Stops me snoring :p

19. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Ben lives just round the corner, but of my close friends I have no idea - they all live in swanky West London. Grr.

20. What did you do yesterday?
I worked all day, went home, then went to deb's and he made dinner :)

21. What concerts are you looking forward to?
Hmm I don't really go to concerts... but I'm looking forward to the Singalonga Sound of Music at my theatre in June!

22. Whats bothering you right now?
Not a lot - I am a happy bunny :)

23. Next vacation you're going on?
Hopefully to Paris in April for a weekend.

24. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Yesterday

25. What did you dream last night?
I can't remember :(

26. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Very rarely - occasionally Duncan phones me at stupid o'clock, or someone drunken does!

27. What gets in your way when your sleeping?
What could get in my way? I'm in a bed! I suppose my hot water bottle might occasionally be in an awkward place.

28. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working and then rehearsing for State Fair.

29. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I am better at controlling my emotions than I used to be, and I am capable of more than I could ever have guessed!

30. Do you like anyone?
I like a lot of people... be more specific!

31. Do you know anyone who's married?
Yes

33. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Xander because he left work and left me all alone...!

34. What are you doing?
Sitting at my desk, typing this...duh.

35. When was the last time you cried?
Last week probably. I cry a lot - I'm a girl.

36. What is one thing you miss about your past?
I miss the freedom and independence of being at uni, I suppose, but other than that not much.

37. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not of anyone in particular, i'm only ever jealous of specific things about people rather than the people themselves.

38. Is anyone jealous of you?
How would I know?

40. Who was the last person you drove with?
Richard gave me a lift home from rehearsals last week, I think.

41. What are you looking forward to?
The long weekend for Easter this week! :)

42. How are you today?
A little tired, but on good form otherwise.

44. Are you currently single?
Yes...

46. Do you have a best friend?
I have a number of close friends whom I love dearly :)

47. Do you regret anything that you have done in your life?
No regrets - as long as you learn from things I don't see why you should have.

48. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Probably only with my brother when he bit through his lip many years ago.

50. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
See above! Nothing.

51. Have you ever felt like killing somebody??
Not actually killing them. That would be scary.

No comments: